Monday, July 19, 2010

#4

You Tube
I enjoyed goofing around in youtube and teacher tube. I know that my children enjoy it.....but I had never taken the time to explore it much myself! Anyway, the amount of info is amazing and time consuming as I sit here exploring!
The advantages of using this resource in the classroom is limitless....using this as a resource for me to learn new approaches and ways to approach learners differently. New concepts, new ideas and new approaches from teachers and professionals all over the country is another great use of youtube!
I think that posting students work would be great! Children always love to see what they are doing and what others are doing. Of course, parents would love to see all of the products as well!

1 comment:

RCELibrarian said...

so glad to see the cat movie...We could do a lot with your plays to show on you tube..parents could share and upload their copies...perhaps an RCE channel