Wednesday, July 21, 2010

#11.5

Evaluation

#1 Favorites
I always love to learn new things-- and I love to apply things to what I am already doing in the classroom. Some of my favorites that I think I will be able to assimilate in my classroom quickly and effortlessly would be-- glogster and voicethread (I just hate that it costs money!) Jing is something I think I will use as well as slideshare and i-touch!

#2
I am a life-long learner-- and completing a process like this keeps me moving and learning. It did challenge me-- I am not a techy! But I did surprise myself with some of the things that I completed!

#3
Unexpected outcomes or suprises
Well-- learning new things is always fun and it is always a surprise when I can actually use something. I am so looking forward to using many of these things in the classroom. I guess it surprised me that I already knew and used some of these things!

#4
Improve program
You know-- I think that this format is sooooo great. I love that I can work on this in my own time and at my convenience! Really so much more helpful doing it this way!
I wish I had more time to assimilate this into my plans for the next year-- that would have to be my final step to making this perfect!
Thanks

No comments: