Monday, July 21, 2008

number20


I really had never heard of teacher tube before this 23 things. I have watched my nephew play around with you tube quite a bit and never really thought it was anything that I could use! I enjoyed seeing all that there was out there....lots and lots. Several of the videos were inspiring...photostory projects, alphabet books and learning about the smart board. I can see using the videos as an extention of lessons-- giving some extra experiences to my little ones. I liked the groups that you could join or use...it would be like tagging the videos. I can see me using some of these this year.

1 comment:

VWB said...

please try to embed the video..much more effective than the url!

you copy the code (there is a box on the right of the site with te code for blogger) and go to the post box and switch from compose to html and paste the code