Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Number 23

What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
I have really enjoyed this overall. I loved tagging--what a great time saver and organizational tool. Of course, google....it can do so much and already has saved me in many ways! I also liked image generators and wiki!
How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
Yes, this program has helped me in my life-long journey to learn. Especially since I have successfully avoided technology for so long. I have had to learn how to do little things that have helped me make the big things possible.
Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
Photostory has been a treasure and something I know that I can use in my classroom. The google docs is great and I loved the library thing!
What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
There were times that I was stuck and didn't know where to go to fix it... like not knowing how to save a picture or find some things...so having a support group would have been helpful! I know I spent a whole lot more time than 18 hours....all the links in number 21 took about 3 hours alone~
If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate? absolutely! I loved being self paced and work around my schedule! No babysitter required...or guilt feelings!
How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities? Stretch

1 comment:

VWB said...

Gosh, you got finished before I realized! Congratulations on completing your summer technology adventure!